At Holded we are upgrading the way SMBs manage their business. We are a well-funded startup founded in 2016 that has raised nearly $8M from world-class investors including Lakestar (Holded was their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a business Operating System (businessOS) that covers all the key areas for small and medium-sized businesses. From financial management (such as Accounting and Invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate over 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes. With 60 people in our team and more than 20.000 businesses using our software, we are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help to reinvent the concept of ERP!
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer Lead to help us set the direction of frontend development in the company, as part of the technical leadership team.
What You'll Do
- You will work directly with other technical leads, architects, user experience specialists, and product designers in shaping up and reinventing an epic digital product.
- You will own the frontend technical roadmap, keep technical debt under control, and maintain a healthy ecosystem around modern frontend technologies.
- You will lead architectural decisions, communicates them, and mentor and grow other developers.
- You will be frequently challenged with design and frontend architectural problems
- You will lead the implementation of rich, interactive user interfaces that provide great experiences for customers
- You have a strong experience in a technical leadership role, providing guidance and direction to other developers, driving technical decision-making within an engineering team
- You have an intrinsic bias towards simplicity and a constant willing to simplify complex systems
- You have a solid software development background, you are familiar with modern and scalable software development practices, and good understanding of scalability patterns
- You are used to write modular, testable and extensible code, independently of the framework of the day. Maintainability is a top priority for you
- You like to explore new technologies and are curious about how things work
- You know what is a Git rebase, and you are comfortable working in a large codebase with multiple team members
- You practice DevOps, when you have developed something, you know how to (and you want to) deploy it to a production environment
- You have experience designing public APIs (REST, gRPC, etc... )
- But the most important is, you are a freak like we are, you love what you do and you want to enjoy your work while building something important
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If that’s the case, feel free to send them this link: https://holded.recruitee.com/o/frontend-lead